Alejandro González Bernal
Alejandro Gonzalez Bernal is a Notary Public for Bravos District in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. He is highly experienced in his notarial practice. With more than 40 years of experience, he has won the respect of his peers in the city. Alejandro has distinguished himself for his opportune advice to clients, seeking their wellbeing and the security of their assets.
Recognition and Memberships
- Member of the Barra y Colegio de Abogados de Ciudad Juárez, A.C.
- Member of the Colegio de Notarios de Distrito Bravos, A.C.
- Member of the Consejo de Notarios del Estado de Chihuahua, A.C.
- Member of the Asociación Nacional del Notariado Mexicano, A.C.
- Member of the El Paso Foreign Trade Association.
- Member of the El Paso Bar Association.
- Member of the Barra de Abogados de México y Texas.
Publications and Presentations
- Author of the article, “A Primer in Mexican Contract Law-Points to Ponder”, based on the Conference he gave during the Texas Bar CLE Seminar in El Paso, Texas, November, 2004.
- Wrote Chapter VII, entitled “Foreign Private Entities” in Mexican Law for the American Lawyer, Jorge Vargas, coauthor and editor, Carolina Academic Press, Durham, North Carolina, 2009.
- Guest speaker at the “Summer Session of the State Bar of Texas, on the subject “Cross Border Probate Procedures”, Galveston, Texas, July, 2003.
- Professor of Civil Contracts, Law Degree program, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, 2001.
- Professor of Corporate Law, Master of Business Law Program, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, 2006.
- Speaker on “Civil and Commercial Corporate Entities”, a series of conferences to obtain a Diploma in Notarial and Property Registration Law, December 2008 to March 2009, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
- Speaker on “Registration Aspects of the Trust”, at the XXIII National Congress of Registration Law in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, June 2009.
- Speaker on “Foundations and Civil Associations Authorized to Receive Tax Deductible Donations”, in Academic Reunion organized by Colegio de Notarios del Distrito Judicial Bravos, A.C., Ciudad Juárez, October 22, 2011.
- Speaker on “Transfer Tax on Inheritances and Gifts in the United States of America – Its Effects on Non Resident Mexicans”, during the meeting of the Chihuahua Chapter of the National Association of Business Lawyers (ANADE), January 25, 2012.
- Lecturer on “A Brief Introduction to Comparative Law – Daily Instances of Cross Border Legal Life”, in the High School Legal Camp of Preparatory Institute for the Study of Law Program of the University of Texas at El Paso, in El Paso, Texas, United States, June 11, 2012.
- Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM.
- Master in Business Law, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad de Juárez.
- Diploma in Comparative Law, 1st and 2nd cycles, International Faculty for the Teaching of Comparative Law, University of Strasbourg, France.
- Diploma in Comparative Law, Institute of Comparative Law, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM.
Spanish and English.