Carlos Acevedo has a Patent of Candidate to Notary Public, granted by the state of Chihuahua, which he earned throughout the approval of a technical and practical examination that took place on July 29, 2009, before a specialized jury.
Within his practice, Carlos had the opportunity to act as a Notary Public substitute in the State for three times, highlighting his performance held in Notary Public Office Number 17 of the Morelos District, in the state of Chihuahua, where he executed Notary Public duties for more than four years.
- During his performance as a Notary Public substitute, he was in charge of projects that had a great impact to the state of Chihuahua, one of them, the contractual formalization of an important segment of the gas pipeline called “The Encino – Topolobampo” that covered the states of Chihuahua and Sinaloa, in charge of “Grupo Desarrollo Infraestructura” (GDI) for SAIPEM and TGNN (TransCanada), being one of the most ambitious and challenging projects in the history of gas pipelines construction in Mexico due to the large geographical challenges that involved crossing the Sierra Tarahumara, with a length of 560 km and a total investment of $1 million US dollars. Moreover, during his practice of more than one decade, he has served as a legal advisor for several clients such as Grupo Modelo, S. A. B. Mexico, through Distribuidora de Cervezas Modelo en Chihuahua, S. A. de C. V., in important investment projects for the economy of the sector in the State.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Member of the Consejo de Notarios del Estado de Chihuahua, A.C.
- Member of Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, Colegio de Abogados A.C. – Sección Chihuahua.
- Member of the Colegio de Notarios de Distrito Bravos, Chihuahua, A.C.
- Winner of the scholarship offered by “Fundación TELMEX” obtained for his academic excellence in undergraduate level.
- Recognition by the Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, for academic excellence.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua.
- Candidate to Master Degree in Taxes, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua.
Spanish and English.