Gabriel Márquez joined the firm in 2014. His practice focuses on tax and administrative law. He specializes in litigation and represents clients in administrative contentious trials and Amparo trials before competent courts.
Gabriel also advises clients regarding different tax procedures before local and federal administrative authorities and helps clients define defense strategies in tax and administrative law matters.
- Participated in the legal counseling and represenation of a food industry company in a trial against the Tax Administration Service, obtaining a favorable decisión for the company.
- Represented several clients in Amparo trials before the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation.
- Participated in the legal counseling and representation of an automotive industry company in an administrative procedure before the Federal Attorney for Environmental Protection.
- Member of Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales (COMEXI).
- Law Degree, Facultad de Derecho, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, 2017.
- Postgraduate Course in Adminstrative Law, Facultad de Derecho, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (2016-2017).
Spanish, English and French.