Gerardo Sánchez has 20 years of experience advising companies and individuals on intellectual property matters, such as patents, utility models, industrial designs, industrial secrets, trademarks, comercial notices and copyright.
He has developed strategies for the protection of intellectual property for national and foreign businesses in Mexico, the United States of America, the European Union, Asia and Latin America.
Publications and Presentations
- Lecturer in national and foreign business forums on intellectual property matters.
- Guest specialist in radio and television interviews dealing with intellectual property issues.
- Written articles on intellectual and industrial property for www.marcas.com.mx
Recognitions and Memberships
- Has a Patent of Candidate to Notary Public and worked for 15 years in Public Notary 26 of the City of Querétaro.
- Founding partner of www.marcas.com.mx in 1999, the first website to provide interactive advice on intellectual property.
- Member of the Queretaro Bar Association, in which he has held the positions of Vice President and Secretary.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, UAM.
- Master’s Degree in Economic Law, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, UAM.
Spanish and English.