Ivonne Aguilera focuses her practice in corporate matters, mergers & acquisitions and compliance. She is a business attorney with more than 20 years of experience. Her expertise focuses on cross border transactions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, strategy and documenting of commercial operations, drafting of agreements in general, corporate due diligence, set up of new businesses and corporate compliance.
Ivonne has extensive experience in consulting, coordination of teams regarding audits and M&A transactions, structure and drafting by laws of corporations for investment promotion (SAPI).
She is an active provider of pro bono legal services to some of the most representative non-profit associations in the area of Ciudad Juarez and El Paso, TX.
- She has worked and advised important domestic and foreign clients from a corporate perspective and coordinated teams in the law firm to provide full services to our clients.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Approved Corporate M&A México 2017, 2018 and 2019 Annual Report, Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA).
- Secretary of the Board of Trustees of the Mexican Revolution Museum (Ciudad Juárez).
- Member of the National Association of Business Lawyers (ANADE) since 2000. Currently, coordinator of pro bono work in Ciudad Juárez.
- Board Secretary, U.S.-Mexico Bar Association (2019-2020).
- Board Secretary, Fundacion Axcel, A.C., helping the Technology Hub.
- Member of Abogadas MX since 2015.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua.
- Master of Laws, University of Texas at Austin.
- Mediation Program, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
Spanish, English and French.