Víctor Manuel Gómez Luévano
+52 656 227 6175
Victor Gomez joined the firm in 2018. He focuses his practice in civil and commercial litigation, and amparo proceedings.
- Conducts civil, commercial and amparo litigations. Mortgage trials, summaries, ordinaries, evictions, action claims, prescriptions, private documentary for public deeds evaluation, voluntary jurisdiction, removal and demarcation, testamentary and intestate trials and civil trials in general.
- Conducts commercial matters litigations, such as, defense and judicial collection (promissory notes, checks, credit contracts) and all kinds of comercial controversy.
- Conducts litigations in family matters, suchlike divorces, alimonies, interdiction trials and family controversies.
- Also has gained great reputation in amparo litigation, in areas of Constitutional defense of individual guarantees.
- Victor advises clients in commercial insolvency litigation, regarding demand and defense in Commercial Tenders.
Memberships and Recognitions
- Founding Partner, Administrator and Trial Attorney at Abogados Gomez y Gomez, S.C. (2004-2011).
- Law Dregree – Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, 1992.
- Spanish and English.