César E. Gutiérrez focuses his practice in civil, commercial, banking and administrative litigation, as well as in the area of amparo. He worked as Secretary of the Appeals Chamber of the Superior Court of Justice of the State of Chihuahua (1992-1994) and afterwards as a litigant within the firm, where he is currently a Partner and Director of the Litigation area in the Chihuahua offices.
He also counsels in government, administrative and environmental matters.
- B.A. in Law, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, Law School, second best average of his class, Honorary Mention in his professional exam.
- Master’s Degree in Fiscal Law (May 2004), Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Campus Chihuahua.
- Currently completing a Ph.D. at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Throughout his career, he has represented several major companies in Chihuahua.
RECOGNITION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor at the Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, Law School (1993 – to date), and at the InstitutoTecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus, Chihuahua, (2004 – 2009).
- General Secretary of the State Elections Institute (2001-2003).
- Member of the Honorable University Council of the Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, (1989-1990).
- Member of the PHI Delta PHI International Legal Fraternity (Chihuahua).
- Member of the Mexican Bar, Colegio de Abogados de Chihuahua, A.C.
- Member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE).