Daniel Mena has broad experience drafting and negotiating civil and commercial agreements, real estate transactions, due diligence reports, incorporation of companies and governmental transactions and acquisitions.
He has obtained, secured, managed and renewed permits from the Ministry of Defense regarding chemical substances and explosives.
- Law Degree. Universidad Regional del Norte. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Institute of Social and Administrative Sciences (History). Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
- Recently incorporated two subsidiaries for a client that will establish a distribution center in Monterrey.
- Renewed and successfully obtained a General Permit to handle, store and transport Chemical Substances and Explosives.
- Conducted a Compliance Audit for one of Mexico’s biggest funerary groups.
RECOGNITION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa-Sección Chihuahua.
- Co-Chair of the Corporate Law Committee of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa Sección Chihuahua.
- Seminar of Oral Procedures in Civil Matters by the Instituto de Formación y Actualización Judicial (INFORAJ).
- Customs and Foreign Trade Seminar by the Supreme Court of Justice (SCJN).
- Mediation Seminar by ALINEA Center for Mediation and Dispute Resolution.