Jorge Luis Gardea has specialization in Labor Law and legal consulting by employers, as well as business audit; attention and monitoring of labor relations (individual and collective).
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (UACH).
- Masters Degree in Criminal Political Tendencies of the New Mexican Criminal System, Girona, Spain in collaboration with the Center for Criminal and Forensic Studies of the then Attorney General’s Office in the State of Chihuahua.
- Course of formation and preparation of Secretaries of the Judicial Power of the Federation.
- He has been a member of the H. Local Board of Conciliation and Arbitration of the city of Chihuahua,Chihuahua.
- He has been a Partner, Consultant and Solicitor Lawyer in other strictly patronal legal firms of
importance in that city.
- Has acted as Internal Lawyer of transnational companies and subsidiaries of the Italian National Hydrocarbons Entity (ENI).
RECOGNITION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- He has participated as an Advisor and also taught several occupational risk prevention courses before Business Chambers and Universities, including Canacintra, Canaco and the Universidad del Valle de México (UVM).
- Jorge also has various training programs and courses imparted by the then Attorney General of Justice in the state of Chihuahua in conjunction with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the Program of Support for the Rule of Law in Mexico (PRODERECHO) and also the Chilean Public Ministry, as well as the Mexican Society of Labor and Social Security Law.