Roberto Alvarez-Malo specializes in Labor & Employment Law, conﬁdentiality and data protection act. He constantly appears in court representing local and foreign companies in labor disputes and is active in Union negotiations. Frequently performs labor due diligence reports and prepares the labor infrastructure for our clients. Roberto also has expertise on personnel transfers due to corporate restructures.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro.
- Implemented the confidentiality and data protection policies for more than 50 companies in the past 12 months.
- Assisted several multinational companies on personnel transfers due to corporate restructures.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Labor Bar of the State of Queretaro.
- Seminar of Data Protection Act for the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants, San Miguel de Allende.
- Participated at the Data Protection Act’s training program, Government Information Commission of the State of Queretaro.