Rogelio Sánchez has represented national and foreign companies for more than 40 years. His primary practice is labor litigation, labor due diligence, strike procedures, salaries and beneﬁts, hiring managers, employment termination agreements, employer substitution, collective bargaining agreements, union agreements and social security.
- Rogelio has represented over 8,000 labor cases before Labor court.
- Assisted an international US company in the restructure of its Mexican operations.
- Former President of the Local Labor Court (1971-1976).
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of local Bar Association.
- Member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa-Sección Chihuahua.
- Recognition from INDEX (Maquiladora Association).