Víctor Gómez joined the firm in 2018. He focuses his practice in civil and commercial litigation, and amparo proceedings.
- Law Dregree – Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
- Conducts civil, commercial and amparo litigations. mortgage trials, summaries, ordinaries, evictions, action claims, prescriptions, private documentary for public deeds evaluation, voluntary jurisdiction, removal and demarcation, testamentary and intestate trials and civil trials in general.
- Conducts commercial matters litigations, such as, defense and judicial collection (promissory notes, checks, credit contracts) and all kinds of commercial controversy.
- Conducts litigations in family matters, suchlike divorces, alimonies, interdiction trials and family controversies.
- He has also gained great reputation in amparo litigation, in areas of Constitutional defense of individual guarantees.
- Víctor advises clients in commercial insolvency litigation, regarding demand and defense in commercialtenders.
RECOGNITION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Founding Partner, Administrator and Trial Attorney at Abogados Gómez y Gómez, S.C. (2004-2011).