Our experienced team of lawyers has represented industrial complex developers, aircraft, financial institutions, airport operators, equipment manufacturers, fixed base operators, aerospace component manufacturers and airlines, as well as governmental agencies and insurance companies, in a wide array of matters involving the aerospace industry.
We have participated in aerospace projects in many domestic and multi jurisdictional transactions, including leading experience in Queretaro, Chihuahua and Mexicali, three of the most thriving aerospace industry hubs in the Nation, as lead counsel in some of the most important and groundbreaking projects in this booming sector.
The matters in which we can assist companies involved in the aerospace sector include:
- Setup of aircraft assembly and manufacturing facilities.
- Representation of aircraft component manufacturers.
- Aircraft regulation and registration.
- Cross-border regulatory issues.
- Aerospace industrial Park development.
- Freight forwarding.
- Tax structuring.
- Regulatory structuring and compliance policy planning.
- Local, state and federal governmental incentive packages.
- Aircraft financing and leasing.
- Relationship with airport operators.
- Airport concession bids.
- Administrative and private dispute resolution and litigation.
- Financial restructurings and insolvency issues.
- Passengers claims and general liability.