For many years, our lawyers have served as counsel to many leading gaming, hotel and resort developers and operators. We have worked in projects in most of the Mexican tourist destinations and in all major urban areas in hospitality and gaming projects. Our lawyers handle transactions on a local, regional, national and international basis. They can guide gaming and hospitality businesses from the initial of phase of the transaction through its many facets of negotiation to final consummation, including day today operational assistance.
Drawing from the capabilities, skills and experience of our entire legal teams, members of the hospitality and gaming practice represent domestic and cross-border owners, developers, operators, lenders, vendors, franchisors and franchisees in diverse complex transactions including:
- Deal structuring and negotiation.
- Timeshare and fractional developments.
- Condominium developments.
- Resort property acquisition and construction.
- Joint ventures.
- Structured and mezzanine financing.
- Private placements.
- Restructuring and workouts.
- Forbearances and foreclosures.
- Fund formation.
- Product creation, registration.
- Title and guaranty trust structuring.
- Custody, title insurance and closing issues, hotel operating agreements.
- Franchise agreements.
- Owner associations and internal regulations
- Due diligence.
- Permits, licenses and authorizations.
- Zoning and land use.
- Intellectual property.
- Procurement and governmental relations.
- Retail space and management agreements.