Oscar Bensojo has over 42 years of experience. He concentrates his practice on corporate and business matters. His areas of expertise are corporate, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, real estate, banking, civil & commercial litigation and amparo.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (UACH).
- Master in Corporate Law, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Chihuahua.
- Ph.D. Candidate, Universidad Complutense of Madrid.
- Adviser to Industrial Groups in the areas of Construction, Real Estate, Cement and Commercial.
- Participated in the design of investment trusts.
- Has advised on the structuring and enactment of laws and its reforms in economic matters.
RECOGNITION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Secretary and member of the Board of Administration of Public and Private Companies.
- Professor at the Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, Law School (1976 to date) and at the
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Chihuahua, (1996 to 2009).
- Member of the following organizations: Mexican Bar, Colegio de Abogados, A.C., Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, A.C., Asociación de Maquiladoras y Exportadoras de Chihuahua, A.C. (AMEAC), Desarrollo Económico del Estado, A.C. (DESEC).