Gloria Domínguez advises and represents clients in tax, administrative, commercial and social security litigation before the competent courts, and participates in the formulation of defense strategies against ﬁscal and administrative authorities.
- Law Degree, Universidad La Salle.
- Postgraduate Degree in Tax Law, Universidad Panamericana.
- Counsel to a port terminal operator in an administrative litigation to defend several container terminal construction and operation projects in the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean.
- Advise and defense of administrative litigation arising from the bidding of broadband for a telecommunications company.
- Counsel to various taxpayers in constitutional trials regarding tax procedures before the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Counsel in constitutional trials of several administrative laws before the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Consultancy and representation of various taxpayers in tax proceedings before the Federal Court of Administrative Justice.