Luis Miguel Melgar-Fong joined the ﬁrm in 2003. His practice focuses on Administrative Law, Tax Law and Amparo.
- Law Degree, Universidad Franco Mexicana.
- He advises and represents clients in litigation against federal and/or local tax authorities, customs authorities, administrative authorities and trade disputes derived from public tenders offers.
- Participant in telecommunications company´s trials with favorable results.
- Participant in proceedings of footwear importer being the only one in the Mexican market to obtain amparo and protection of the federal justice to be exempted from the payment of countervailing duties.
- Participant in proceedings of a company dedicated to importing parties to lock, being the only in the Mexican market to obtain amparo and protection of the federal justice to stay free from the payment of countervailing duties.