Marcela Guzmán focuses her practice on immigration and corporate advice and has been a consultant to several transnational companies in the automotive, telecommunications and technology sectors in Mexico and the United States. Her advice includes, in addition to immigration aspects, issues of international mobility, foreign trade, as well as the development of commercial contracts.
- Law degree, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Puebla 2001. Graduated with honors. _Master of Laws, International Business Concentration, Case Western Reserve School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio 2005. Graduated with honors. Chancellor ́s list 2004-2005 (recognition of students at the master level for high academic performance).
- Case Western Reserve University, 2004, Course on Introduction to the United States Legal System (Introduction to the United States Legal System).
- In charge of the global immigration area for Latin America of several transnational companies.
- Responsible for preparing commercial contracts and negotiations between companies located in the United States of America and China.
- Analysis of fiscal structures to form mercantile societies between United States and China (Special Tax- Subpart F Tax).
- Responsible of the immigration processes to ensure the legal stay of expatriate employees in Mexico of the Daimler-Nissan Aguascalientes project.