Rodrigo Romero joined the firm in 2021 as an Associate. He focuses his practice in Corporate M&A and has experience in the ellaboration and review of contracts, public deeds, technical files, corporate controls and other documents needed for the proper installation and functioning of companies in Mexico, as well as their compliance before governamental authorities.
Rodrigo also has experience in the administrative sector, where he participated as a Representative of the Municipal Authority before the Electoral Institute of the State of Querétaro during the last electoral period 2021.
- Degree, Universidad Mondragón México, Querétaro, Qro.
- Diploma in Human Transcendence, Universidad Mondragón México, Querétaro, Qro.
- Diploma in Business and Corporate Communication, Universidad Mondragón México, Querétaro, Qro.
- Course for the operation of Municipal Financial Systems (SIIF and SIIM).
- Has participated in dierent due diligence projects, public bidding processes and corporate controls.
- Has participated in international public bidding processes. (e.g. Water Desalination Plant in Playas de Rosarito, Baja California).
- Has carried out mergers, spin-os and corporate control processes of companies in the real estate, food, television and telecommunications sectors, as well as in companies belonging to international consortiums.
- He has served as legal advisor in dierent municipalities of the State of Querétaro.