Rogelio Sánchez has 50 years of experience in Labor and Social Security Law has represented more than 9,000 labor cases before the labor court.
As advisor of companies, he has developed his practice in labor litigation before the Local Boards of Conciliation and Arbitration, as well as litigation of amparo proceedings before Federal Courts. His practice is focused on the general consulting of labor and social security matters, as well as drafting of individual and collective bargaining agreements, social welfare plans, internal shop rules, professional practices agreements, mixed commissions formation document, and benefit plans. Implementation of strategies of prevention, defense, litigation negotiation, drafting of conduct and ethics policies, non-compete agreements, working condition and temporary modification agreements, union collective and strike conflicts.
He also has experience in handing collective economic proceedings, legal audits to the HR areas, administrative proceedings before the Ministry of Work and Social Welfare, diagnose of labor environment for the detection and prevention of negative behaviors aecting productivity, such as discrimination and sexual or labor harassment and drugs abuse.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara.
- Rogelio has represented over 8,000 labor cases before Labor court.
- Assisted an international US company in the restructure of its Mexican operations.
- Former President of the Local Labor Court (1971-1976).
- Represented several transnational companies in audit proceedings and labor restructure, obtaining the resource optimization, productivity increase, cost reduction and elimination of labor contingencies.
- During the last years, he has provided advice to several companies with foreign investment, regarding strike calls, stoppages and labor protests.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of local Bar Association.
- Member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa-Sección Chihuahua.
- Recognition from INDEX (Maquiladora Association).