Dear Clients and Friends,
On July 27, an agreement to make public the means to disseminate the criteria for vulnerable populations was published in the Official Gazette of the Federation.
This agreement establishes that these criteria will be made public through the website www.coronavirus.gob.mx
These criteria have already been published (find attached below) and will be determined according to local epidemic risk.
We consider the following as the most important:
1. Workers who DO NOT COMPLY with the vulnerability status may return to work with a RED traffic light.
2. Workers who DO COMPLY with the vulnerability status may return to work with the YELLOW traffic light to NON-COVID areas, with the exception of:
- Breastfeeding, incorporated at the end of the period of maternity leave in any traffic light colour. In this case, as can be seen, it does not indicate “in teleworking”.
- Cancer, incorporated until GREEN traffic light.
4. With regard to obese staff, the value of severe obesity is considered in BMI ≥40kg/m2.As on previous occasions, we will keep you informed and remain at your service.