Jessica Fernández joined the firm on February 2015 as an associate. Jessica offers a wealth of experience in individual labor law, business defense and risk prevention. Also serves as a counselor for the fulfillment of requirements in matters of safety and hygiene, compliance with requirements in personnel documents for the prevention of trials, drafting of employment contracts, negotiations in work terminations, preparation of labor termination agreements, attention and follow-up of labor lawsuits of the local and federal order, as well as legal protection.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (UACH).
- Master Degree in Financial Law, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (UACH) with an average of 9.4.
- Courses and Accreditations: “Analysis of the Fiscal Reform 2014” given by the Chihuahuan Academy of Fiscal Studies, A.C.
- She attended the “World Congress on Labor Law, Social Security and Productivity” in February 2016, given by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security in coordination with the Iberoamerican Association of Labor Law and Social Security Jurists Dr. Guillermo Cabanellas and the International Labour Organization.
- Jessica also assisted the Conference “Labor Reform and its implications” in October 2017, given by the Superior Court of Justice of Chihuahua.