Isaac Corral has 12 years of experience in Labor and Social Security Law. As advisor of companies, he has developed his practice in labor litigation before the Local Boards of Conciliation and Arbitration, as well as litigation of amparo proceedings before Federal Courts.
His practice is focused on the general consulting of labor and social security matters, as well as drafting of individual and collective bargaining agreements, social welfare plans, internal shop rules, professional practices agreements, mixed commissions formation document, and beneﬁt plans. Implementation of strategies of prevention, defense, litigation negotiation, drafting of conduct and ethics policies, non-compete agreements, working condition and temporary modiﬁcation agreements.
He has participated in M&A and spin-off projects which entail the reordering of the human resources of the companies involved. Several successful employer substitution processes, arising from the asset transfer between companies. Also participated in collective bargaining with several Mexican Unions.
He also has experience in handing collective economic proceedings, legal audits to the HR areas, administrative proceedings before the Ministry of Work and Social Welfare, diagnose of labor environment for the detection and prevention of negative behaviors affecting productivity, such as discrimination and sexual or labor harassment.
Isaac is specialized in high impact lawsuits initiated by foreign and national executives, as well as expatriates, which imply high contingencies for companies. Constant collaboration with US attorneys, in his capacity as Mexican labor specialist, in fraudulent lawsuits submitted before US Courts by personnel of US companies which demand from the Mexican affiliates the payment of severance and beneﬁts, trying to get a double economic beneﬁt, since they request the unemployment insurance in the US and indemnity payments in Mexico.
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
- Diploma in Corporate Law, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
- Diploma in Labor Law, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
- Represented several transnational companies in audit proceedings and labor restructure, obtaining the resource optimization, productivity increase, cost reduction and elimination of labor contingencies.
- Provide advice to an innovative business incubator, solely in Northern Mexico, optimizing and modernizing labor relationships through the implementation of a philosophy of legal compliance through electronic devices.
- During the last year, he has provided advice to several companies with foreign investment, regarding strike calls, stoppages and labor protests.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Coordinator of the Labor Committee of Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa-Sección
- Professor at the Master in Human Resources at Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez.
- Member of the Confederación Patronal de la República Mexicana, participating in the election of employer representatives before the Labor Courts.
- Member of the Maquila Association (INDEX).
- Member of INDEX Nacional’s Labor Committee.
- Member of INDEX Nacional’s USMCA Labor Compliance Task Group.