Daniel has 4 years of relevant experience working with local and international companies. He joined EC Rubio in January 2019and focuses his practice on mining, administrative, agrarian and water law matters.
Daniel has represented several developers during the planning and development of mining projects. He has advised Mexican clients in a wide variety of matters, including the acquisition of mining projects, obtaining explosives permits, drafting agreements for the operation of mining projects, as well as in the defense in administrative trials for several companies, such as Alamos Gold Inc, GoGold Resources Inc, Mithril Resources Inc, Consolidated Zinc Ltd, Discovery Silver Corp, among others.
Daniel is a member of several academic and altruistic associations, such as: (i) International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi; (ii) National Association of Corporate Lawyers (ANADE), and (iii) Rotary International.
- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (Law Degree, 2021).
- Alamos Gold Inc. Advice and preparation of service and construction agreements for the start of operations of the “La Yaqui Grande” mine, located in Sahuaripa, Sonora, which extended the life of the Mulatos District until 2027. The contracts prepared include payments for USD $142,000,000.00.
- GoGold Resources Inc. Participation during the acquisition process of the “Los Ricos” project, located in the State of Jalisco, including the preparation of agreements, analysis of mining obligations compliance and preparation of legal opinions, with an approximate value of USD $6,000,000.00.
- Consolidated Zinc Ltd. Advice during the process of modification of the explosives permit and its revalidation for the expansion of mining activities in Plomosas Mine.
- Alamos Gold Inc. Advice and preparation of supply contracts for the acquisition of essential materials for the operation of “Mulatos” mine, with an approximate minimum value of USD $10,000,000.00.
- Lipman Employment Services. Advice during the acquisition of water concessions, elaboration of a due diligence to corroborate the correct status of the water concession titles and drafting the necessary assignment agreements for its acquisition.
- Alamos Gold Inc. Advice and preparation of a due diligence for the sale of the “Esperanza” Mining Project, located in the State of Morelos. As well as for the acquisition of shares of the Canadian company Zacatecas Silver Corp., which owns a mining project located in the state of Zacatecas, Mexico.