Mario Prado joined the ﬁrm in 1994 and has been a partner since 1998. He has actively participated in the privatization process of the Mexican ports, advising the world’s largest port operator in regulatory and corporate matters.
- Law Degree, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM).
- Represented the world’s leading port operator in its relocation to the new port of Veracruz.
- Counsel to the world’s leading port investor in a joint venture transaction for an intermodal terminal and an industrial park.
- Advised a private investor in a joint venture transaction for a nitrogen supply plant.
- Advised a car manufacturer in its entry to the Mexican market.
- Advised a private investor in a project for the construction and operation of a highway.