EC Rubio legal advice for the negotiation of exploration and/or exploitation concessions of mining lots is one of our key specialties. We advise our clients on procedures to comply with administrative obligations related to mining concessions and applicable regulations, which also include environmental aspects.
- General or special permits for the purchase, storage, and use of explosives with the National Defense Ministry (SEDENA).
- Contracts for the use and superficial exploitation of mining lands and lots, be they ejido, communal or privately-owned lands.
- Joint venture projects between domestic and foreign investors for the use of mining concessions.
- Civil, criminal, and amparo lawsuits in the mining sector.
- Development of community service projects for the towns and communities settled in the mining areas, as well as the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) processes.
- Legal services in the corporate aspects of domestic companies such as incorporation of companies, including subsidiaries of foreign companies; mergers and acquisitions; legal audits (due diligence); maintenance of books and corporate records; development of shareholder meetings and board of director sessions, among others.