Edmundo Hernández is member of the firm since 1983. As of 1995, he is Partner in the areas of Litigation and Tax and Administrative Counseling.
Edmundo is counsel to companies and individuals, national and foreigners, in diverse matters of Tax Law and Administrative Law.
- Represents multinational companies in the food and personal care products, information technology, port, steel, manufacturing sectors, among others. Also in administrative proceedings and disputes in tax and administrative matters related to their operation.
- Represents national and international clients in administrative proceedings related to customs matters.
- Represented clients in the telecommunication sector in bidding proceedings, as well as in litigations proceedings.
- Represented clients in the telecommunication and automotive sectors for unconstitutionality proceedings of the special tax on production and services and the regime of transition in fiscal consolidation for income tax purposes.
- Represented multinational companies in administrative proceedings related with concessions and litigations regarding countervailing duties.
Publications and Presentations
- Professor in Tax Law for diffrent universities in Mexico.
- Speaker in diverse forums derived from the recurring tax reforms.
- Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM.
Spanish and English.