Edmundo Hernández is member of the ﬁrm since 1983. As of 1995, he is partner in the areas of Tax Litigation & Consultancy and Administrative Law.
Edmundo is counsel to national and foreign companies, as well as individuals, in diverse matters related to tax and administrative laws.
- Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM
- Represents multinational companies in the food and beverage, personal care, information technology, ports, steel and manufacturing sectors. Also, on administrative proceedings and disputes in tax and administrative matters related to their operation.
- Represents national and international clients in administrative proceedings related to customs matters.
- Represented clients in the telecommunication sector in bidding proceedings, as well as in litigation proceedings.
- Represented clients in the telecommunication and automotive sectors for unconstitutionality proceedings of the special tax on production and services and the regime of transition in ﬁscal consolidation for income tax purposes.
- Represented multinational companies in administrative proceedings related with concessions and litigations regarding countervailing duties.
RECOGNITION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor in Tax Law for different universities in Mexico.
- Speaker in diverse forums derived from the recurring tax reforms.