Ana María Becerra has more than 20 years of experience in Labor Law, covering preventive aspects and preparing the labor infrastructure of companies.
She practices labor audits and grants various training courses on topics such as negotiation of Collective Bargaining Agreements, harassment and sexual harassment, grounds for termination of employment with justiﬁcation and process, etc.
She has extensive experience in individual and collective litigation matters, as well as negotiation and revision of collective bargaining agreements.
In a large number of companies, she has carried out technical shutdowns successfully, labor substitution processes and collective termination processes of employment relationships.
- Law Degree, Universidad Contemporánea.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management, Universidad Autónoma de México.
- Diploma in Management Skills, UCO.
- Acreditted as Agente Multiplicador before the Ministry of Labor, 2012.
- Master’s Degree in Labor Law, Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro.
- Master’s Degree in Law, Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Secretary of Organization & Promotion of the Labor Lawyers Association in Querétaro (AALEQ).
- Ranked as a leading practitioner in Mexico in Labor & Employment by Chambers and Partners in 2016 and 2017.