Eduardo David’s practice focuses on international business transactions, such as M&A’s, corporate restructuring, joint ventures and takeovers. He has represented foreign clients of the insurance, chemical, IT, agriculture and real estate industries in M&A’s and other commercial transactions.
Eduardo David has extensive experience in the representation of domestic producers and foreign exporters in antidumping and countervailing cases and safeguard investigations; this, either counseling foreign manufacturers and international trading companies as respondents or Mexican petitioners.
- Law Degree, Universidad Anáhuac.
- He has represented several major businesses in assets and stock, acquisitions, as well as joint venture and corporate restructuring.
- He has been appointed as legal counsel for several industries, including the US Apple Industry, the US Beef Industry, the US Rice Industry and the US Paper Industry.
- He has represented several domestic producers and foreign exporters in antidumping and countervailing investigations, including proceedings before NAFTA Panels.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- “Leading Individual” in International Trade, Chambers Latin America 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016.
- Founder and current President of Asociación de Consultores en Prácticas Comerciales
Internacionales (ACOPRACI, for its acronym in Spanish).
- Active member, former Secretary and former Vice President in Recasens Siches (PHIDELTA PHI Chapter).
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Speaker in the fifth annual conference of the United States-Mexico Law Institute – “Practice before U.S.-Mexico Binational Panels under Chapter 19 of NAFTA”, Albuquerque, Nuevo Mexico.
- Speaker in the seminar “FTA of North America; Evaluation and Perspectives”, Mexico.
- Speaker in the conference “NAFTA Today: Issues and Operations in US, Canada and Mexico 1st year after implementation”, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.