Alejandro Gonzalez Bernal is a Notary Public for Bravos District in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. He is highly experienced in his notarial practice. With more than 40 years of experience, he has won the respect of his peers in the city. Alejandro has distinguished himself for his opportune advice to clients, seeking their wellbeing and the security of their assets.
- Law Degree, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM.
- Master in Business Law, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad de Juárez.
- Diploma in Comparative Law, 1st and 2nd cycles, International Faculty for the Teaching of Comparative Law, University of Strasbourg, France.
- Diploma in Comparative Law, Institute of Comparative Law, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Barra y Colegio de Abogados de Ciudad Juárez, A.C.
- Member of the Colegio de Notarios de Distrito Bravos, A.C.
- Member of the Consejo de Notarios del Estado de Chihuahua, A.C.
- Member of the Asociación Nacional del Notariado Mexicano, A.C.
- Member of the El Paso Foreign Trade Association.
- Member of the El Paso Bar Association.
- Member of the Barra de Abogados de México y Texas.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Author of the article, “A Primer in Mexican Contract Law-Points to Ponder”, based on the Conference he gave during the Texas Bar CLE Seminar in El Paso, Texas, November, 2004.