Carlos Enríquez is an international business attorney with more than 35 years of experience counseling clients doing business in Mexico. He continuously provides counseling and documents credit facilities granted by premiere U.S. banks to Mexican companies. He also has an extensive experience in structuring and implementing joint ventures in Mexico and has actively participated in numerous mergers and acquisitions, contracts of licensing and transfer of technology.
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, Law School.
- Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, New York University.
- Course on Conflicts of Law, The Hague Academy of International Law.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the National Corporate Counsel Association – Chapter Chihuahua (ANADE).
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Speaker and panelist of Seminars on Foreign Investment, In Bond Assembly and/or Manufacturing/
Shelter Operations in Mexico at Southwest International Manufacturing Seminars, American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico.
- Speaker and panelist in trade missions of the State of Chihuahua, Mexico to Chicago, Detroit, New York, Montreal, Canada.
- Legal advisor of Maquila Regulations to the Industrial Promotion Bureau of the State of Yucatan
- Speaker and panelist at the Latin American Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland, International Tax Section.
- Speaker and panelist of the Legal Framework of International Loans at various forums, such as the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico and programs of continuing legal education at Freshfields Bruckhause Deringer LP.
- Corporate Law Seminar in the Master in Laws Degree Program, Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Juárez (1996).