Enrique Ángel Marcos-Abularach is a Public Broker (Corredor Público) for the State of Chihuahua, authorized and in office since October 2010 until today. He joined the firm in 2001, retired in 2005 and rejoined as a partner in 2010.
He focuses his practice in commercial public faith, corporate, contracts, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, strategy and documenting commercial operations, appraisals, foreign investment, maquiladoras, mining, commercial arbitration and mediation, agrarian and commercial in general, with knowledge in other related areas such as customs, antitrust, environmental and tax.
- Law Degree at the Facultad Libre de Derecho de Monterrey, in Monterrey, N.L. Mexico. Graduated with Honors.
- Graduate-level courses, American Legal System and Introduction to Public International Law (1992), at the Harvard University Extension School, in Cambridge, MA.
- Master of Laws in Common Law Studies (1994) at the Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
- Master of Fiscal Law (2004), at the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Campus Chihuahua.
- Counsel to domestic and foreign investors in commercial, real estate and industrial operations.
- Counsel in mergers and acquisitions of maquiladoras, mining companies and other commercial businesses.
- Attest as a Public Broker by request of a transnational company closing agreements with local communities along the mountains in the State of Chihuahua.
- Assisted in the structuring and securing payment on the sale of a major real estate portfolio.
- Assisted in the structuring of family businesses.
RECOGNITION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE), Chapter Chihuahua.
- Member of the Colegio de Corredores Públicos del Estado de Chihuahua.