Juan Manuel Camarena joined the ﬁrm in 1984. He has been Partner since 1995.
Juan Manuel has developed a successful practice rendering legal advice and representation to companies and individuals, national and internationally, in a wide array of civil and commercial matters.
Corporate and credit transactions, loan restructuring, draft and negotiation of contracts, and consumer protection stand out within his commercial practice. Additionally, he focuses in trusts, wills, successions, and insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
Juan Manuel also has ample experience in international law, including but not limited to mediation and arbitration proceedings. He has acted as an expert in Mexican law in foreign courts and has developed important analysis on comparative law.
He has obtained the enforcement in Mexico of resolutions issued by foreign courts, as well as Judicial dissolution and liquidation of commercial corporations.
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- “Comments to the Law of Insolvency and Bankruptcy (Commercial Bankruptcy Law)”.
- “Analysis on Uncaused Divorce”.
- “Relevant Aspects of the Extra Contractual and Contractual Liability in Mexican Legislation”.
- “Relevant Aspects in Powers of Attorney for Acts of Ownership”.