Sergio De La Rocha specializes in corporate law, M&A, joint ventures, contracts and foreign investments. He has participated in the creation and installation of several multinational companies in Mexico and intervened in the negotiation of important contracts for our clients.
Sergio has been a pivotal piece in the corporate reorganization of some of our clients. Likewise, he has intervened actively in the merger and acquisition of companies, in the purchase of operations and assets, and in the creation and implementation of important joint ventures between multinational companies. He has worked closely with US and Canadian law ﬁrms on the representation of their clients’ operations in México.
- Law Degree, Universidad Contemporánea.
- Master in Business Law, Universidad de Alcalá, Madrid.
- Diploma in Legal English, British Council.
- Represented an international corporation in the creation and establishment of a joint venture with a mexican company, valued in US $100,000,000.
- Represented an international client in the incorporation, establishment and development of its operations in Guanajuato with an investment of approximately US $50,000,000, participating in the acquisition of a real estate property in Mexico valued in MX$30,000,000.
- Assisted and counseled and international company in the sale of one of its facilities in Mexico City with a value of MX $50,000,000. This transaction also required the regularization of the Title Property and its permits.
- Assists an international client to incorporate, establish and install its second operation in Queretaro with an investment of approximately US $75’000,000, participating in the acquisition of the property and the corresponding due diligence.
RECOGNITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Mentor of Endeavor México in the corporate-legal practice. Endeavor is a worldwide association that enhances local businesses with global impact.