Arturo Bañuelos joined the ﬁrm in 2000 and has been partner since 2010. He concentrates his practice on tax, international trade and administrative law, with a focus on consultation and litigation.
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico.
- Master in Tax, Northwestern University, Chicago.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Speaker in San Luis Potosi, September 2014. ¨Impact of the Tax Reform 2014 for the Manufacturing Industry¨
- He has been counsel in the design of international structures, as an approach in ﬁscal efficiency, for clients of the agri-food industry, hospitality, real estate, among others.
- Counsel in the preparation and presentation of consultations with tax authorities in matters of international treaties for clients of the satellite, energy and food industries.
- Counsel to international hotel groups in the merger of entities in Mexico, in terms of tax legislation, as well as in taxes derived from timeshare activities.
- Counsel in visits for veriﬁcation of origin of products in terms of the NAFTA, performed by Mexican authorities to clients from the United States who are exporters of food products, textiles, steel, among others.
- Participation as an expert witness in Mexican taxes in a trial followed in the USA.