EC Legal Rubio Villegas has extensive experience in advising clients from a domestic and international tax perspective: from the tax effects on employee benefits to the tax consequences of international reorganizations and M&A, as well as on a wide variety of tax issues for companies and individuals.
Tax impact is one of the key factors in investment decisions, so precise knowledge of local and international tax provisions is essential. Mexico has more than 50 tax treaties with different countries. This puts EC Legal Rubio Villegas at the forefront in the content and application of international tax developments.
We have successfully litigated for several decades, which has allowed us to establish innovative precedents that have contributed to important modifications to our tax laws.
We represent clients in a variety of situations such as advising corporations during tax audits and appeals against audit results or litigation of tax matters. Although our approach is always preventive, at EC Legal Rubio Villegas we know when to go to court and litigate successfully.
- Tax planning and litigation.
- Tax audits.
- Risk analysis, convenience, and management of permanent establishments in Mexico.
- Corporate reorganizations.
- Tax analysis on mergers, spin-offs, and acquisitions.
- Real estate tax planning.
- VAT and IEPS certifications.
- Tax refunds.
- Private opinions, permits, and authorizations.