At EC Rubio, we know that corporate policies and ethical conduct must be an integral part of the way companies do business. We advise our clients on implementing and/or reviewing programs aimed at complying with, among others, anti-corruption laws and regulations, where an effective compliance program is one that produces the desired results: education, detection, and deterrence.
A company with a good compliance program increases its capital gain by attracting the best investors, customers, and suppliers. In addition, there is a lower incidence of sanctions and a better relationship with the authorities.
- Review of corporate policies with management and/or compliance officers.
- Adoption of best practices and code of ethics.
- Risk prevention and management.
- Seminars on anti-corruption, conflicts of interest, and workplace/sexual harassment.
- Internal controls and audits.
- Supplier audits.
- Criminal liability of legal entities.
- Personal data privacy.